REVIEW- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

10:43:00




 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation- Mine is in 100 Ivory.
I went into boots looking for this foundation as my previous rimmel foundation is a shade too dark, oops. I picked this foundation up in boots, with some vouchers that I had, for £4.99 (on offer),it was also great because I didn't expect it to be this cheap as I had seen loads of great reviews on this foundation.
This foundation blends into my skin perfectly. It is a slightly lighter coverage foundation than my Rimmel 25 hour but it is build-able and makes my face look flawless with out making it look cakey.



I love that this product has a pump as I don't like liquid foundations that you have to pour. I usually use one small pump of product to cover my face for everyday with a normal foundation, however I find that with this product I need to use slightly more, I don't see this as a big problem as even if I have to replace it quicker it isn't too expensive. This foundation lasts for around 10 hours and doesn't slide off my face during the day, It also feels lightweight on your skin not like you are wearing a mask on your face. It also has SF18 which is a bonus as it is finally heating up here in the U.K. The last great point is that it actually does match my skin tone like the photo below shows.


Overall I would give this foundation a 5/5 and I will defiantly buy it again as it is clearly the best foundation I have ever used.
(Side note I have never used high end foundations to compare this with)

Whats your Favourite foundation? Is it drug store or high end?

You Might Also Like

6 comments