Outfit-Mufti Day

02:42:00


Hi guys, If you read my last post you will know that I am from England and that means that we have to wear school uniform-It's boring and it sucks but, I understand the reasons why they do it and am so glad I don't have to wear it next year- however it means that on some days in the year we can get to wear our own clothes in and this is called a mufti or non-school uniform day, at the school I go to everyone pays a pound and all the money raised gets given to charity or toward projects like buying a defibrillator for the school. Yesterday was one of those days so I thought I'd share with you what I wore as I Haven't done an outfit post for this blog yet. 
I went for a very casual look, even though it is warming up in england it is still a bit chilly and while i am writing this it is raining so hence the trousers. I think my nails add the spring twist to the outfit as they add bold pop of vibrancy to the look.  

Also Im sorry for some of my weird faces in this post!


















 I'M WEARING:
top-h&m
riding pants-h&m
shoes- primark( I kno they are dying but I love them and they give off kind of a distressed look)
Socks- Topshop
Jacket- Vintage fair
Bracelets- Holidays and gifts
Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters
Lips- Mac Chatterbox 
Nails- Barry M, Block Orange
Bag- Rip curl (link here)


Please me a comment below if you every had mufti days and what people used to wear, as some people just go casually and some dress up?



You Might Also Like

7 comments