Outfit Ideas | Weddings

12:10:00

Hi guys,

Todays post is going to be packed with photos so I'm sorry in advance for some of the weird faces in these photos as I'm not a photogenic person.
Don't you just hate it how some people look perfect in EVERY single photo that is taken of them, they never seem to have there eyes shut or have a grimace instead of a smile, I think very group has one of those, and if thats you could you try and look bad at least once for us? we'd love you forever if you did.
Well whats todays post actually about? 
Ive been to two weddings recently as two of my cousins got married, and the hardest thing about the wedding for me as a guest was what should I wear?  Luckily in the end I did manage to find something to wear as the alternative would have been very embarrassing.
*****
For the first outfit the wedding was at a manor house and was formal so I opted for this lovely shift dress that I found in oasis, I didn't accessorise it as the pattern along the sides of the dress in quite bold and secondly I was running late and forgot to put my bracelet on.
I didn't carry a bag as I had my camera bag but If I didn't, I would have carried a small clutch.
For my face I used my Rimmel foundation with a stippling brush to give me a better finish to photos, I also used a Nyx blush in dare and contoured with my Bourjois bronzer in peaux claires 51.
For my eye makeup I just did a light gold smokey eye with hints of yellow to bring out the colour in the dress.



 Outfit two:
This wedding was less formal so I wore this Blouse from Oasis, A cardigan from H&M, a skirt from Miss selfridge ( its now in the sale) and my tan wedges that I wore with the previous look as well.
For this look I accessorised with my silver pandora bracelet and I wore my mums cream bag.
The makeup is the same apart from the eyes which are a lot more natural in this look.


 I hope that this post has been helpful and has given you some ideas on potential outfit ideas for weddings, would you wear anything like this? Leave me a comment below telling me your favourite look?

FTC- This is not a sponsered post I just fine that Oasis do some really nice wedding clothes and you should check them out.

You Might Also Like

3 comments