Monochrome Lookbook

09:19:00

Hi guys,
As you may be able to tell from my previous posts I am kind of in love with the monochrome trend that has been huge all of this year! So today I give you a whole Lookbook of Monochrome outfit ideas, and if you want to continue this trend across your nails aswell then check out the post I did here on a monochrome nail look.
Sorry the images are fuzzy, I forgot to take photos so had to take screen shots from my computer.
These looks are all designed for the summer so tot transition them to other seasons I would add tights and jackets, I would also switch my shorts for treggings.


Look one:
Dress- Topshop
Belt- River Island
Bag- New look
Sunglasses- UO

Look Two:
Top- New Look
Skirt- River Island
Shoes- New Look
Bag- New Look

Look Two:
Dress- H&M

Look Three:
Top- H&M
Shorts- New Look
Rings- H&M
Necklace- Accessorize
Shoes- Primark

Look Four:
Top- H&M
Shorts- New Look
Rings- H&M
Necklace- Accessorize
Shoes- Newlook

For more detail watch my video below :)




Whats your opinion on monochrome? Would you wear these outfits, if so which is your favourite? leave your response in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments