Nails | Prom

04:31:00

Hi Guys,

Today I wanted to share a nail look with you all that I did for my Prom on friday! I got a lot of compliments on it but it is actually really easy to re-create so here it is.

what you will need
Step one: Paint all your nails in two coats of a nail varnish that matches your prom dress, my dress was midnight blue so I just opted for this Barry M nail varnish in Navy


Step two- Paint your nails with one coat of a thin glitter polish, preferably in a colour that corresponds well with your base colour.


Step three- Paint a sloping curve on to your nail with dots, for this I used the Barry M nail pen in white.


Step four- fill in this section with more dots.

Step five- Seal in your design with a Topcoat to protect your Nails and give them a gorgeous shine!


Im sorry for not Posting much last month but in going to try and get back to posting on a regular she dual soon, thank you all for staying with me in my absence. What did you all get up to last month?
Would you wear this Nail look?

You Might Also Like

1 comments