Outfit- Meal out with the girls

08:48:00

Hi guys,
I hope every one in England is enjoying our heatwave at the moment and taking full advantage to bask in the sun! For me personally i am finding it slightly too hot so have retreated indoors to escape the and thought I would take the opportunity to get a few blog posts up together ready to post next week.

Two weeks ago I went on a 4 day holiday with 5 of my best friends to Hayle in cornwall, we had a fantastic time chilling on the beach, swimming in the sea, watching episodes of friends, playing cards and all that stuff which you indulge in whilst away ( and by that I mean being able to eat lots of ice cream!) Well anyway on the last night we went to Penzance to have a meal out and this is what I wore.


Bag- New look
For a better view on what I wore you can watch my outfit video from youtube below!


A photo with my friends before we left- Left to right it is- Marianne, Meg, Abbi, Vicky, Lizzie and myself.
What are your opinions on midi skirts? and what have you been doing to avoid this english heatwave, id love to know so please leave me an answer in the comments below:)


You Might Also Like

1 comments