Back to school Makeup tutorial

02:12:00

Hi Guys and Gismos,
I feel like for the last 3 week I have just been bombarded with back to school posts even though I don't go back till september, however tomorrow is doom day and by that I mean that tomorrow I have to go and collect my results to find out If I can even go back to school to study what I want in the first place!
Well trying to look on the positive side my results will hopefully be good enough and I will have to go back to school but this time in sixth form.
Sixth form is for anyone how doesn't know the next stage of education after UK. Secondary school for 16-18 year olds (depending when your birthday is), however not every one goes on to sixth form as some go on to study college (not uni) courses and some go into paid education like apprenticeships.
As I said earlier I chose sixth form and I am hopefully going to study Maths, Chemistry, Physics and History.
Anyway enough about me, todays post is showing my new YT video on a Back to school Makeup look, in my opinion it is perfect as it is lightweight, long lasting and not overly dramatic and school appropriate so I hope you check it out.




What I used:


Brushes Used (all sigma):
F40 Large angled contour
F30 Large powder
E30 Pencil
E40 Tapered blending

Makeup Used:
witch anti blemish primer
Tinted moisturiser DIY
Collection Lasting perfection concealer
Natural collection cover up cream
Bourjois Bronzing powder 51
Natural collection neutral translucent powder
Maybelline expert wear blush in rosewood
Maybelline colour tattoo in pink gold
Mac eyeshadow in Blanc type and Cork
Maybelline master precise liquid liner
Maybelline one by one mascara
Revlon mauve it over lipstick

I hope you liked this makeup look and try it out for yourselves! Also good luck to anyone else getting your results tomorrow :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments