Outfit- A day at Belton House

12:34:00

It is currently bank holiday Monday and I've been busy revising most of the day, not fun at all, but over the weekend, my parents came up to visit me as they knew I'd been stressing out and needed a bit of a break. After looking through the national trust guide of places to go to in the east midlands we decided Belton house was the one for us; mainly because I wanted to see some adorable deer which we did get to see, and headed up to Belton a small village next to Grantham (which reminded me of Downton abbey which I'm currently obsessed with).



Belton House was built in 1685-1688 and the grounds stretch over 1000 acres and include several different types of garden, the boat house and lake, the deer park and a church. The house was acquired by the national trust in 1984 after the last owner could not afford to keep the estate open to the public anymore.
















The day we visited turned out to be a beautiful day and we had a great time roaming the house/grounds and even played a game of croquet which I lost. I also roped my mum into taking some outfits photos for me.


What I'm wearing:
Top River Island
Earrings The silver shop Bath
Necklace River Island 


I hoped you enjoyed this different style of an outfit post, I have always had a fascination with History and if I was to do any degree other than chemistry it would be history.
Please leave a comment down below if you enjoyed and if you want to read more post please follow me on bloglovin xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments